ZLATICA BRANCH OFFICE
CONCRETE MIXING UNIT
This branch operates:
- the SMOLSKO quarry under a concession agreement, where a crushing and
screening plant with capacity of 120 t/hour has been installed,
producing rock fractions of 0“6,3 mm, 4“16 mm and 11,2“22,4 mm.
- crushing-and-washing screening plant with production capacity of 40
t/hour producing rock fractions of 0“4 mm, 4“16 mm and 11,2“22,4
- asphalt production complex situated in the immediate vicinity of road
I-6 Sofia-Burgas. The production complex includes an asphalt mixing
plant and a concrete mixing unit.
- Teltomat V 3/S asphalt-mixing unit with production capacity of 60 t/hour producing various types of asphalt mixtures.
- the MA 502 concrete mixing unit with production capacity of 60 t/hour
produces concrete of grades B10, B12,5, B15, B20, B25, B30 ГЁ B35, as
well as concrete products (street curb blocks, sidewalk tiles).
- Repair workshop for the maintenance and repair of the road
construction equipment and vehicles of the Zlatica Branch. The Zlatitsa
Branch has excavators, bulldozers, bull graders, front-end loaders,
asphalt-laying machines, and vehicles - trucks with payload of 10,00 to
- road construction test laboratory accredited by the Bulgarian Accreditation Office.
STONE FLOUR MILLS "SMOLSKO"
Tatyana Tomova Terzieva, engineer
Director of the ZLATICA BRANCH
A civil engineer qualified in road construction
She started working in AVTOMAGISTRALI HEMUS AD as head of construction
site, in 1990, then she held the position of deputy director, and she is
currently director of the Zlatitsa branch.
She participated in the construction of Hemus Highway, under LOT 5,
Pirdop-Karlovo section, LOT 2A, Pernik-Radomir section, as well as many
other road construction projects.
Tatyana Terzieva, engineer